Things to Bring to Your WIC Appointment:
For WIC Nutrition Card Reload: Your WIC Nutrition Card and a Picture ID
**WIC Nutrition Cards cannot be reloaded after 4:00pm**
(you must provide these items at every appointment)
- Proof of income (current paystubs, Medicaid card, social security, unemployment or workers comp)
- Proof of residence (drivers license, utility bill, WIC appointment reminder card or envelope or any item with current mailing address)
- Your WIC Nutrition Card
- Infant, Child(ren)
- Shot record for child (if have)
- ID for child(ren) and self (Picture ID preferred, social security card, birth certificate, shot record, drivers license or student ID)
- Proof of pregnancy (if pregnant)
- Bring completed paperwork
If you have not received your paperwork in the mail or if it has been lost: please print the following forms, or come 15 minutes early to your appointment:
Fill out one WIC Program Application for your family and one Health History Form for each person who has a WIC appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call WIC at 419-224-8200.
Please reschedule your appointment if you or your child are sick or if the appointment day or time does not work for you! Your WIC foods will end the last day of the month if you miss a recertification appointment – the earlier you call to reschedule the sooner we can reschedule your appointment so that you do not miss out on the next month’s foods.
Call Allen County WIC at 419-224-8200 if you have any questions. We want to help make your WIC appointment go as smooth as possible.
Thank you and your family for participating in Allen County WIC. We hope it has, or will, help to make and keep your family healthy!
Your Allen County WIC Office